Two Days Maternity and Business Workshop in Paris
PARIS | May 2021
Join Donatella and her team for a one of a kind two days event in Paris and learn everything you need to know to make your maternity photography business thrive and succeed.
From managing clients and expectations, studio and team management, creating a high-end luxurious experience that your clients won't stop talking about, to mastering lighting, both flash and natural light, styling, posing, editing and organizing a creative photoshoot for personal projects.
WHEN: May 5th and 6th 2021. Two days event.
TIME: 10:00 - 18:00
2 DAYS WORKSHOP EVENT will cover:
- How to build a successful portfolio that catches the attention
- Personal work: finding inspiration and organizing a creative photoshoot
- Creating a luxury experience for your clients
- Building and managing a team
- Vendors, gear, wardrobe recommended by Donatella
- Building authority and brand reputation
- Selling high ticket - premium pricing and selling to the affluent strategy
- Online and offline presence
- Lighting: Understanding how light works. Analyzing an image to understand how it was created.
- Wardrobe: must-haves, recommended fabrics and dresses
- Hands-on shooting with two pregnant models
- Studio light and natural light setups
- Colored gels lighting setups
- Working with fabrics and movement, creating many different looks on a budget
- Editing / Retouching with Photoshop
- Printing your own work
- Q & A
What to bring:
At least one of these lenses: 24-70mm, 50mm, 85mm
Memory cards, camera charger
Lunch and coffee break included.
EARLY BIRD: The tuition for two days is € 1.800 if you sign up before December 2020.
Regular price starting from January 2021 is € 2.000
50% is required to enroll, the final payment is due 4 weeks before the workshop.
Payment plans are available - starting as little as 150€ per month.
Covid19 situation: in case the workshop is canceled for any reason by the organization you will get full refund.
If you need to cancel after any payment is made, you will need to sell your seat in order to receive a refund.
Please read our terms and conditions before booking.